Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The Greatest Collection of Movies EVER!

Hey y'all...Hope everyone is off to a stellar, although HOT, week!
As promised, below is the list of films I compiled in the van on our way to the Zocolo. I might have missed one when we got clipped by that truck, if so, please feel free to add any....or if you have since thought of another one or think there is any that need to be on this list, go ahead and add them!
Talk with you soon,
Caroline
-Thin Blue Line
-Mister Dead
-Ghost of City Solie
-Stevie
-2046
-In the Mood for Love
-City of God
-Less Caution
-Bad Education
-All About My Mother
-Volvare (did I spell this correctly Ya'Ke?)
-Amores Perros
-Rudo y Corsse
-Bush Mama
-To Sleep With Anger
-Killer of Sheep
-The Castle
-Sankofa
-The Celebration
-Man on Wire
-My Kid Could Paint That
-Late Spring
-Tokyo Story
-Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring
-3 Iron
-The Irony
-Women Under the Influence
-Gloria (the old version)
-My Blueberry Nights
-Bitter Sugar
-Dream Life of Angels
-Let the Right One In
-BetMan (Wha??? How did this make the list...:))

No comments:

Post a Comment